Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS) has been engaged to identify two Software Platform Engineers (Exchange Platform) for Full Time, Direct Hire hiring initiatives with an exciting technology team in San Jose, California or Auston, Texas. We are seeking collaborative innovators who are passionate about making his/her mark on emerging enterprise software products and joining a rapidly expanding company in a specialized domain.
The most important thing about you is that you have a passion for working on cool stuff… and can work well with cool people in a collaborative Agile approach. You will be appreciated for the energy shown in your projects (and those side projects you do, 'just for you'). You will thrive working with amazing developers and learn, teach, contribute and grow.
* Design and implement key components of the Platform and web applications.
* Collaborate closely with product management and UX to create innovative user interfaces and features, optimized for large scale requirements.
* Debug client/server applications and troubleshoot integration issues.
* Focus on Test Driven Development with automation.
* Contribute technically to different work streams.
* Build production-quality systems for reliability and scale to a given timescale.
* Passionate engineer for learning and working effectively in a nimble environment.
* You have the ability to thrive in a high-pressured environment
* You are capable of contributing to discussions with upper management
* You are capable of contributing to multiple projects/demands simultaneously
* You are capable of working independently and drive results
* You are capable of picking up unfamiliar technologies quickly and utilize them as required
* Solid understanding of Computer Science principles
* A maximum of 4 to 5 years of professional Software Engineering experience
* Expert level knowledge in Java, Node.js
* Expert level knowledge with modern web UI frameworks (i.e., React)
* Experience with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, IAM)
* Experience with Git, Atlassian stack
* Familiar with API testing framework
* Familiar with Selenium framework
* Familiar with OpenAPI Spec
For more insight into these unique FTE opportunities and the dynamic hiring entity, please contact Nicole Foster at 925.788.5655. Thank you for your interest!
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration from employment.