Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
TITLE: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
LOCATION: US- REMOTE
As a Senior Software Engineer with Infor, you will fill a crucial role in the development of a new generation of cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) technologies. We are looking for experienced and talented software engineers to develop and maintain our Xamarin-based mobile application, ensuring the highest quality applications of large-scale deployments. Full-stack development is crucial for this role with a well-rounded knowledge of front-end interaction development and back-end implementation using standard .NET technologies and T-SQL database systems. Senior software engineers are expected to exercise initiative to implement software solutions with minimal supervision. Candidates are also expected to participate in the design and development process to ensure best practices are followed early in the development process.
A DAY IN THE LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
* Develop and maintain mobile applications using Xamarin in Visual Studio (C#) and open source libraries.
* Develop and maintain existing CRM software using Infor Mongoose and Visual Studio (C#).
* Develop and write documentation from broad project designs to simple bug fixes.
* Develop and maintain unit and integration tests to ensure product quality.
* Strong experience in full-stack software development from data storage to APIs to UI.
* Debug and optimize application performance whether on desktop or mobile platforms.
* Strong understanding of design patterns and experiences architecting complex software systems.
* Collaborate with team members across the globe.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* 4+ years of software development experience using .NET technologies
* 3+ years of mobile development experience
* Experience with database programming and implementation
* Experience with user interaction design
* Superior verbal and written communication skills
* Familiarity with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, and Xamarin
* Familiarity with Android, iOS, and Universal Windows technologies
* Experience and knowledge of OOP design patterns
* Ability to work independently or within a team
* Must demonstrate strong programming skills
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management (MBM ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email email@example.com.