Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
THE ESSENTIAL OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
* The safety and health of employees take precedence over all duties of this job.
* Removes finished parts; visually inspects to assure quality.
* Assemble, pack, close and stack boxes.
* Label boxes or parts.
* Moves parts to designated areas.
* Assembles, packs, seals, places prepares/places proper identification, and stacks finished parts.
Uses gauges, scales and other measuring equipment to verify quality specifications.
* Completes and maintains records according to production and quality standards.
* Performs routine minimal maintenance; reports mechanical, electrical or other problems.
* Maintains cleanliness of areas.
Performs all duties in a manner that demonstrates the highest level of quality and safety. Participate in all safety initiatives. Follow good manufacturing practices. Other duties as required
* Ability to push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.
* Ability to frequently bend, stand, stoop and grasp.
* Ability to manipulate small parts on a consistent basis.
* Ability to operate hand and power tools
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.