Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Complete the File review of closed loan mortgage documents to ensure all necessary documentation is complete and accurate ensuring a salable loan. The analyst will be required to accurately input information and validate system generated notifications within the Loan Origination System and verify documents are acceptable according to Chase guidelines. Maintain production levels with file accuracy on all loans reviewed.
- Validate and input information from critical loan closing documents
- Validate client documentation is executed properly and accurately according to Chase purchasing requirements.
- Appropriately place conditions on loans for correspondent to review when the provided documentation doesn't meet guidelines
- Review procedures and understand how to properly apply them when reviewing loans.
- Mortgage loan origination, processing or closing experienced required
- Understanding of mortgage closing documents
- Detail oriented with a strong emphasis on quality and accuracy
- Must be able to evaluate and analyze loan level information in order to determine the appropriate action required
- Able to perform in a fast paced production environmentChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans