Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
WHY BADGER METER?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO JOIN A DYNAMIC TEAM WHERE YOU HAVE THE AUTONOMY AND CHALLENGE THAT LETS YOU LEARN AND GROW YOUR CAREER? ARE YOU ENERGIZED WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS MATTER AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN BUSINESS SUCCESS? IF YES, THEN BADGER METER MAY BE A GREAT PLACE FOR YOU!
FOR MORE THAN 115 YEARS, BADGER METER HAS PROVIDED STRONG, STABLE FINANCIAL GROWTH, IN TURN PROVIDING EMPLOYEES WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD LONG, SUCCESSFUL CAREERS. AS A LEADING MANUFACTURER OF FLOW MEASUREMENT TECHNOLOGY, BADGER METER OFFERS MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO MEASURE WHAT MATTERS IN PROTECTING THE WORLD S WATER AND OTHER PRECIOUS RESOURCES. OUR COMPANY IS LARGE ENOUGH TO CONTINUALLY DRIVE MARKET INNOVATION, ALL WHILE WE MAINTAIN A COLLABORATIVE AND FLEXIBLE WORKING ATMOSPHERE.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
* Assisting the mechanical engineering department on design projects as necessary
* Working directly with senior engineers and designers to learn industry practices and implement them in daily work.
* Checking engineering drawings, parts lists, and test sheets for accuracy and thoroughness.
* Creating and/or modifying component and assembly models and drawings using CAD.
* Conducting all design, model, and print work in PTC Creo 3.0 CAD package
* Conducting engineering verification testing as directed by lead engineers
* Organizing test data and presents reports back to the engineering team.
* 35% CAD modeling and print work
* 35% Engineering verification test support
* 20% Individual project
* 10% Additional projects, tasks, and/ or assignments as assigned
* Currently pursing Bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering or comparable experience
* Intermediate computer/technical skills in Microsoft products
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights regarding equal opportunity in employment by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and the EEO is the Law poster supplement at HTTP://WWW.DOL.GOV/OFCCP/REGS/COMPLIANCE/POSTERS/OFCCPOST.HTM
Badger Meter is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.