Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* Experience working in manufacturing setting
* Experience in injection molding
* Mechanical Abilities
* At least one year experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Ability to follow operating instructions as outlined.
* Strong communication skills required.
* Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Tools.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation