Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city's skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you're seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global(tm), a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle's DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people's lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next General Maintenance Technician !
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
This position performs the role of maintenance helper and grounds maintenance.
* Responsible for the safe performance of all duties
* Adherence to all State and Federal OSHA codes and regulations
* Adherence to all SRG Health, Safety, and Environmental rules and regulations
* Responsible for the maintenance of plant equipment and facilities
* Completion of preventive maintenance work orders
* Completion of corrective work orders
* Plant grounds and facilities maintenance
* Assures proper communication is maintained for the department
* Maintenance Supervisor
* Team members of associated departments
* Lead Maintenance & Facilities Engineer
* Facilities Engineer
* Responsible for maintaining the data entry into the Maintenance Connection tracking system
* Work order completion data
* Spare parts inventory activity
* Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of all Maintenance areas
* Contribute to TPM, Kaizen, and CIP activities
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* 0 to 1 years of industrial maintenance experience
* Technical degree in a related field of study preferred
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to assist with general industrial maintenance
* Operate forklift
* Operate ground maintenance equipment
* Operate company vehicle
* Climb ladders
* Basic computer literacy
* Willingness to learn and contribute to a team environment
* Ability to function in a lean manufacturing environment
SALARY AND BENEFITS COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY STATE LAW, ALL OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT ARE CONDITIONED UPON SUCCESSFULLY PASSING A DRUG TEST.
THIS EMPLOYER USES E-VERIFY. PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: WWW.KOCHCAREERS.COM/DOC/EVERIFY.PDF