Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Randolph, MA 02368, USA Req #3377
Friday, September 18, 2020
The May Center School Randolph is looking for a PROGRAM COORDINATOR to be responsible for the administrative, operational, and clinical functions of a residential setting for our students. Our students range between the ages of 5-22yrs old.
o Training and monitoring of residential staff interactions with students, implementation of behavior support plans, IEP s, and completion of other appropriate paperwork
o Oversee daily group home operations such as staffing, adherence to weekly menu, and grocery shopping
o Attend and participate in clinical meetings including IEP s and Team Meetings
o Ensure that QI/QA procedures are adhered to, including maintaining environmental safety as well as a functional and homelike environment
o Develop house meeting agendas, and running of monthly staff meetings
o Work directly in ration with students.
o Manage finances
o Attend PC Meeting twice a month; participate in PC on-call rotation; and help coordinate and participate in community outings.
* Bachelor degree in Psychology or a related field is preferred
* Previous supervisory experience in human services
* Demonstrated experience with budgeting and scheduling
* Experience with Applied Behavior Analysis a plus
AMAYZING EMPLOYEE PERKS
* Generous paid time off + holiday time!
* Tuition Reimbursement & Loan Repayment Assistance Program!
* Partnerships with local colleges to receive advanced degrees!
* Opportunities for growth!
* Medical, Dental, and Vision!
* Wellness program & Fitness reimbursement!
* Pay Type Hourly
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.