Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Finance Business Partner - Project Management
Are you looking to build your career with an exciting industry* Are you looking to become a part of a growing world-class organization* Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we*
Rentokil is part of the world's largest pest prevention provider and the third largest in North America and Canada. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What will our Finance Business Partner\'s do*
The Finance Business Partner will provide financial planning, analysis, and decision making support for the Admin Support Project, designed to transform the way Rentokil North America does business. The FBP will partner with the Project Management Office, operations and all functional groups to quantify, measure and drive all financial aspects of the project from its creation to execution. The FBP will be a critical player to identify and drive efficiencies and improve the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in cross functional business transformation with exposure to senior management. We are committed to helping the person in this role to achieve their professional potential.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Work closely with the PMO team to develop a sound business plan, budget, time-line and resource needs for the Admin Support Project
* Analyze the return on investment for various projects and provide strategy guidance on multiple work streams
* Track the ongoing progress of the Admin Project through to completion
* Perform sensitivity and what if analysis as needed to keep project on track and on budget
* Develop the bottoms-up AOP (Annual Operating Plan), bridge it to the top-down guidance and the prior year delivery
* Prepare monthly and Fiscal Year P&L forecasting for all projects
* Deliver monthly reporting package with deep and meaningful analysis of the results
* Perform ad hoc analysis. As the business changes and grows, the Finance Business Partner will be required to financially evaluate new initiatives
* Combine operational data and financial data into meaningful analysis to drive the business results
* Develop and communicate recommendations to the leadership teams to improve business results and add value to the organization.
* Support additional business transformation initiatives and financial analysis as needed
What do we offer*
* World-class training of the latest industry best practices
* Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
* Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
* Short and long-term disability
* Life Insurance
What do you need*
Bachelor's degree in Business (Finance or Accounting) - Required * MBA - Preferred
* 3+ years of M & A, Finance or Accounting experience - Required
* Some legal exposure / experience is preferred but not required.
* Have business experience in a commercial setting.
* Able to gather and make sense of large amounts of information and apply it to make business and customer-focused decisions.
* Possess strong verbal and written English communication skills to communicate effectively and professionally at all times.
* Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
* Able to thrive under pressure and work effectively as a team member to achieve tight deadlines.
* Able to be self-directed and work independently to find solutions and lead cross functionally
* Be prepared to undertake some travel - potentially including international - as required.
* Possess advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2007 or later, especially Word, Excel and Power-Point. Advanced spreadsheet skills are essential.
* Have knowledge of Google Suite and associated programs frequently used at Rentokil North America.
This is a full-time position. The Finance Business Partner may report to an office, but some overnight travel throughout North America sites in the USA and Canada will be required.
Work Schedule: This job will have regular office hours but will frequently have extended hours due to time-sensitive deadlines and time frames, as well as travel requirements. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. * Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
* Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live. Is that you*
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
* English Version - Revised November 2009
* Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
* English (Formatted)
* English (Unformatted)