Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Responsible to manage the new Single Sign On (SSO) and Identity Management (IdM) portions of the DISA Internal Business Applications Support (IBAS) task order. Will help build and then lead the team of staff members to successfully execute the new SSO and IdM projects. These projects encompasses the full lifecycle range of Operation and Maintenance (O&M) support, including designing, developing, configuring, testing, migrating, operating/maintaining and securing Internal Business Applications.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Provide on-site leadership and management for team of subject matter experts (SME), systems architect/engineers/administrators/specialists, to develop, integrate, build, test, implement, operate and maintain a SSO solution for the classified DoDNet architecture.
* Ensure solution supports cross-domain integration and integration with Intranet Services Directory Services (ISDS).
* Ensure classified IdM solution mimic the current IdM unclassified environment in development/ test and production.
* Communicate, coordinate and collaborate with government POCs regarding project support
* Manage resources (staff hours) to provide optimal project support
* Report project status, including development progress, daily, weekly and monthly
* Performs day-to-day management of overall contract support operations.
Education & Experience
* 8 years working in project management or related field.
* Bachelor's degree. Experience and commercial certifications in related field can substitute for formal education.
Appropriate DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Level certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or higher)
Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Clearance.
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
Travel requirement is not expected.
* Work is primarily performed in Government facility, with minimal opportunity for telework.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf