Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services is hiring a FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ANALYST, SABRS in PEARL HARBOR, HI to provide subject matter expertise support to The U.S. Fleet Forces Command (USFFC) Comptroller s office.
This role will support the migration from STARS-FL to SABRS as the general ledger. Due to the nature of work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered. An Active Secret Clearance is required.
Responsibilities * Assist with the design and validation of Business Process Review and Change Management (BPR/CM) across the FIAR segments to ensure Initial Operating Capability (IOC) scenarios are realized. Continue efforts to close and refine gaps that will lead to Full Operational Capability (FOC)
* Support all events to needed to bring the Ship Depot Maintenance (SDM) community into SABRS in FY20. This would include feeder and reporting system requirements gathering and specification development. Additionally, it will support role mapping and master data validation
* Coordinate with Commander Pacific Fleet (CPF) stakeholders to ensure final process changes are consistent among the Fleet Budget Submitting Offices (BSOs)
Skills * Experience and understanding of SABRS, along with its interfaces and its transactional relationships.
* Ability to deliver presentations to senior leadership and high-profile clients
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and lead an effective team
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.