Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Join Land O’Lakes, and you join boundless thinkers and doers from all walks of life working together to feed the world. Take pride in working with some of America’s favorite brands, including Purina Animal Nutrition, WinField United, Vermont Creamery and KozyShack, and more.
You’ll be joining a team committed to everything from the seeds that go into the ground, to the technology that improves crop yields and sustainability, to the grain that animals eat to produce milk, to marketing the final product, like our many legendary products.
We’re looking for audacious optimists and innovative thinkers to help us meet food’s toughest challenges.B2B Systems Analyst
This position will enable and support efficient flow of electronic business transactions. Recruit will develop expertise on B2B EDI related processes, and B2B integrations as related to the Land O’ Lakes ERPs and other ordering systems; Work in close coordination between trading partners, business teams, JDE analysts and EDI developers; Work with the team and business partners to identify new opportunities for B2B offerings. This position is 60% analyst working with business customers and 40% EDI development / configuration.
· Business/Systems Analyst experience with JD Edwards ERP with EDI inbound and outbound processing, Order to Cash, Inventory Management and Advanced Warehousing.
· Candidate must be able to understand B2B transaction choreographies and trace transactions through multiple subsystems to determine cause of errors.
· Experience with writing SQL statements to compare system data.
· Expertise in using B2B standards to implement business processes across partners and applications.
· Experience with X12 EDI transactions and the Order-to-Cash cycle.
· Experience with EDI mapping and connectivity software to transform EDI payload data to meet internal and external requirements.
· Experience translating requirements to EDI mapping specifications and performing gap analysis.
· Experience with VAN or B2B managed services to define trading partner relationships and testing connectivity.
· Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Must possess strong analytical, problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
· Good communicator and coordinator.
· 5+ years of ERP comprising of 3 to 5 years of Oracle JD Edwards (Enterprise One or OneWorld Xe)
· 3+ years of EDI experience
· A minimum of 7 Years of relevant experience.
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT/ IS.
· Experience with IBM Sterling B2B Integrator.
· Experience working with OpenText/GXS EDI platform.
· Experience working with ebMS/ebXML Messaging service protocol.
· Exposure to Agriculture or Food Industry.
· Experience working with Enterprise Application Integration team to deliver integrated EDI capability.
· Experience working with AS2 connections; Exposure to APIs; OAGIS file format.
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
Land O'Lakes endeavors to make Landolakesinc.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.