Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
The Product Owner assists in forming and executing the product vision, with a focus on ensuring that IDEMIA s products meet the needs of our business partners and stakeholders. This position is responsible for understanding both the needs of the business and the applications in detail to facilitate execution within the software development, quality, IT, DevOps combined delivery team.
* Write clear and detailed technical user stories based on user feedback and project goals, collaborate and communicate feature requests to teams in a fast paced agile environment
* Actively manage the team's backlog and elaborate on user stories where needed
* Document product requirements and execute upon initiatives to ensure the requirements meet the needs of the business and larger corporate initiatives
* Coordinate and participate in development activities including daily standups, backlog grooming, retrospectives, sprint planning, and other scrum ceremonies
* Answer technical questions from developers, scrum masters, or others on the team to remove blockers and facilitate efficient development
* Break down complex business needs into smaller, more digestible chunks of work.
* Assist in testing the application based on understanding of necessary functionality and user requirements
* Communicate and negotiate with the business to set and maintain priorities
* Assist the ScrumMaster in project management and planning
* Continuously build, refine and prioritize a product backlog
* Participate in the Scrum Team process as motivator and individual contributor.
* Quickly respond to questions and requests from the Scrum Team to ensure team sprint commitments are met
* Communicate with stakeholders regarding product and services feedback, feature requests, and gathering customer requirement
* Analyze and track key performance indicators of existing and new features to evaluate usefulness to the customer
* Demonstrate work at the end of each iteration to key stakeholders and assist in authoring supporting technical documentation for delivered features
* Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship is not allowed)
* Must be able to commute to Billerica MA office (Remote is not an option)
* Bachelor s Degree in a computer science, technology, mathematics, engineering or a related discipline
* 2-4 years of experience in a product owner and/or business analyst role in an agile software development environment, including a strong working knowledge of methodology, user stories, and iterative development
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject-matter experts throughout the entire lifecycle of a product
* Excellent time management skills, including the prioritization of tasks and controlling scope
* Ability to reconcile key stakeholder interests, conflicting priorities, and business strategy and influence without formal management authority
* Proven work experience in a self-directed environment with demonstrated ability to contribute to a team
* Scrum Master experience at the team level able to run stand-ups, ceremonies and retrospectives
* Skill with multiple project management methodologies including Agile Scrum and Scaled Agile
* Superior communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
Preferred and Must Qualifications:
* Agile certification (e.g., Certified Scrum Product Owner/CSPO, Scaled Agile Framework/SAFe)
* Atlassian stack user with Jira and Confluence
* Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
* Must be fun and enjoy humor. No egos
* Must pass drug and back ground checks
* Must be a US Citizen
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship is not allowed)
IDEMIA s commitments to the US Government under a National Security Agreement (the Letter of Assurance ) impose the following citizenship restriction for this position: US citizenship only with no dual citizenship permitted for Secure Credentialing Programs and DMV Programs. Therefore, you must provide proof of sole US citizenship for eligibility for this position.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
Sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..