Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
This position is responsible for issuing all Driver s License (DL) state agency contract billings and maintenance contract invoice processing. Additional tasks will include associated accounting functions such as order distribution, new vendor set-up and updates. The Billing Analyst reports to the Operational Accounting Manager.
Essential Job Functions (includes But Is Not Limited To)
* Track receipt of necessary documentation from internal and external sources in order to issue customer billings on a timely basis. Coordinate with the Project Team and Inventory Accountants to ensure that invoicing is supported by either a contractual arrangement, a purchase order, or both.
* Review monthly billing with the Manager of Financial Operations to ascertain that appropriate general ledger accounts are applied on all billings and prepare monthly journal entries to adjust Revenue and COGS as required.
* Complete set up of new vendor requests for the accounts payable department in the Great Plains system.
* Monitor the orders mailbox, create required documentation for internal distribution and fulfillment.
* Promote adherence to company policies and procedures and support the annual business plan by delivering assigned MBOs.
* Assist Internal Audit with SOX 404 compliance testing of key controls, the maintenance of adequate internal controls, self-assessment, the documentation of processes and procedures related to the Revenue Cycle.
* Promote continuous process improvement by assessing current processes, recommending and implementing new processes within the area of responsibility while taking advantage of new technology whenever possible.
* Assist the Manager with timely submission of audit schedules for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial audits.
* Perform ad hoc duties as requested by management.
MUST be able to commute to the Billerica MA Office, remote is not an option.
MUST be a US Citizen.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
* Strong working knowledge of billing and financial concepts
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
* Meet firm deadlines
* Ability to operate computer, fax machine, telephone, calculator, copier and time clock
* Strong detail oriented
* Must be able to multi-task
* Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills with customers and colleagues
* Must be punctual and be able to follow daily schedules for breaks and lunches
* Self-Starting ability
* Excellent customer services skills
* High School diploma and equivalent work experience.
* Should at least have two years of related invoicing or billing experience
* Experience with Great Plains or other accounting software is preferred
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
* No travel required.
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship may be allowed)
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..