Posted in Other 29 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Philip Morris USA
Sales & Marketing - Marketing/Brand
Relocation Benefits Eligible
Want to build brand programs for a Fortune 200 Company with some of the most iconic brands* If you have a bachelor s degree along with 1+ years of relevant brand/marketing experience or relevant internal experience within Altria, we want to speak with you! We are currently looking for a Brand Analyst in Richmond, VA. Brand Analysts assist building programs for the IQOS brand that will support Altria s 10-year vision to transition adult smokers to non-combustible products.
Throughout their career at Altria, we provide our Brand Management employees opportunities to utilize and develop their skills across our Tobacco Operating Companies and brands in roles that include: equity and digital strategy; price, promotional, and retail strategy; new product development; and regulatory strategy.
What you will be doing:
* Assisting the IQOS brand team with equity building and digital programs through the project management process, including briefing and creative evaluation
* Conducting business analysis, identifying patterns and trends, and making fact-based recommendations using multiple data sources
* Ensuring brand initiatives are responsible and align with the laws and regulations of our highly regulated industry
* Collaborating with cross-functional partners, including agencies, compliance
* Tracking budget for assigned programs
We want you to have:
* Bachelor s degree
* 1+ years of relevant brand/marketing experience or relevant internal experience within Altria doing business analysis and participating on cross functional teams that include third party vendors
* Experience working with print and digital media executions a plus
* Possess a high degree of initiative and accountability
* Demonstrated resourcefulness; you get things done fully using all available resources
* An innate curiosity; you consistently ask questions and probe the data until all solutions have been exhausted
* Critical thinking skills; you know what data to look at and what analysis to complete
Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that leads the premier tobacco companies in the United States. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol, and cannabis. Our tobacco companies include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, and Nat Sherman. We have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nation s leading e-vapor company. And we have an 80% interest in Helix Innovations, which manufactures and markets on!, an oral tobacco-derived nicotine pouch product. We complement our total tobacco business with our ownership of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and our significant equity investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer. Altria s significant stake in Cronos Group, a leading global cannabinoid company, represents an exciting new global growth opportunity.
At Altria, we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. It s only through diverse perspectives and insights that we will be able to take on the important challenges we will face to dramatically transform our business and our industry. The work opportunities and experiences, combined with training, development, and advancement programs, allow our employees to achieve their full potential and deliver superior business results. We have the opportunity to make more progress on harm reduction in the next 10 years than we have in the past 50 years. Join us as we work together to shape a better future for adult tobacco consumers, our employees, and our shareholders. Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer.