Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
SUMMARY: This position will conduct investment due diligence, oversight, and analytics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist with investment management and direct investment due diligence in collaboration with the Director of Investments.
* Communicates regularly with the Director of Investments on capital markets, portfolio characteristics and investment strategy.
* Assist in daily management and oversight of the portfolios including working with external investment managers and investment consultant
* Assist in assessing risk of new investment products and strategies
* Develop and analyze investment modeling
* Produce investment portfolio analytics, attribution analysis and portfolio reporting.
* Special project and assignments as business dictates
Employmnt Type : Full Time
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor s degree
* A minimum of 3 years experience within an institutional investment environment
* Detail oriented
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
* Familiarity with Caissa and Carta software platforms a plus
* Ability to work independently
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Fast paced work environment
* Quiet office environment
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.