Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
LMI is a consulting firm dedicated to advancing the management of the government. Our clients value our specialized services in logistics, management advisory services, advanced analytics, and digital services supporting the defense, national security, and health markets. We believe the government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction. We offer a competitive salary, a merit-based bonus structure, a generous retirement plan, an unlimited leave policy, a focus on continued development including a robust educational reimbursement program, flexible work schedules, and programs to support work-life balance.
LMI is seeking Aviation logistics experienced professionals to create new logistics automation capabilities for the US Army within the GCSS-Army ERP system, which is based on SAP. Aviation Logistics, GCSS-Army Increment 2 Enterprise Aviation, has a current and enduring requirement for a Systems Engineering Technical Advisor (SETA) to support Aircraft Notebook (ACN) efforts within the Army Data Analytics Platform (ARDAP) portfolio as it integrates with GCSS-Army.
* The candidate for this position will provide software engineering support to the Program Management Office for the sustainment of ACN.
* The candidate will be working in support of the software development team that is responsible for the sustainment and maintenance of the ACN software applications to enhance Army aviation maintenance, operations, safety and training activities.
* Provides guidance and oversight on the sustainment support including development, maintenance, sustainment support of business applications, web services strategy, integration and transformation of ACN, and the Army s ERP Strategy.
* The candidate's activities will include performing oversight of software analysis, design and development according to existing coding standards and guidelines.
* Superior written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to compose, write and edit a variety of general business correspondence, management reports, technical presentations, training material, proposals and position papers.
* Must have experience leading development teams and project teams, experienced in client relationship management (CRM) at all levels of the enterprise.
* Must be self-directed and detail oriented and able to coordinate and work with a dynamic team and multiple stakeholders.
* Candidate will interpret and analyze requirements obtained/derived from customer; review, verify and/or validate system specifications and other design-related documentation.
* Candidate will be working with multiple contractors and must be self-motivated, reliable, dependable, flexible, and have excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
* Candidate will be responsible for the oversight of break fixes, cyber patches, and enhancements of the ACN software.
* Candidate will be responsible for the integration of ACN into the GCSS-Army enterprise system and processes.
* Preferable 10 to 15 years of experience in Information Technology architecture, software development, team management, and technology consulting.
* Knowledge of Army Aviation systems is required, in particular the Aircraft Notebook (ACN) FoS.
* Must have a working knowledge of Aviation Business Process.
* Familiar with defense acquisition processes
* Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
* Skilled in problem solving and debugging.
* Experience with security frameworks and practices.
* Relevant duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree in systems engineering, information systems, or related field preferred.
* Secret Clearance Required.
* Detailed knowledge of Aviation Maintenance and Logistics.
* Preferred experience with GCSS-Army..
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.