Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Summary: As the Senior Salesforce Ecommerce Application Engineer / Architect, you will be responsible for developing and coding high quality solutions and process improvements across our B2B and B2C Ecommerce portfolios across the different lines of businesses. You will be a change agent constantly looking at opportunities for improvement and will be responsible for continuous improvement of our ecommerce applications landscape and overall processes. You will also assist with providing best practice direction, with optimized design choices, and development standards including software, tools, and platforms. In addition, you will collaborate with digital and marketing owners as well as business and IT owners to ensure that the solutions are adhering to the enterprise technology standards and best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* You will work as part of a cross functional, Digital Technology development team responsible for new application development, integration and/or improving existing applications to meet the changing needs of our business.
* Hands-on development of web-based applications in a public facing, global e-commerce environment (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) including integrations with external systems and third parties such as CMS, CRM, ERP and payment processors. Involvement spans all aspects of front and back end development, from making pixel perfect sites to integrating code with backend systems.
* Stay on top of new technology, utilizing the latest from Salesforce, 3rd party vendors, and other web tools.
* Develop reusable UI components that address customer requirements and business needs.
* Actively participate in all phases of the software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
* Maintain and support existing applications including content updates, functional enhancements and issue resolution.
* Perform QA and regression testing of web components including but not limited to browser compatibility.
* Comply with source code and release management processes.
* Build and maintain good, positive relationships with both internal and external partners.
* Maintain databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
* Partner with the eCommerce and Sales teams to continuously test and improve campaign creative, copy, landing pages, and site improvements
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Bachelor's degree in MIS, CS or related field.
* 8+ years of Technology experience including e-commerce, web application development and systems integration.
* Prior experience working on public facing, dynamic and high-volume web based applications including e-commerce.
* Extensive experience converting PSDs into standards-compliant front-end code (hand coding).
* Familiarity with XML for data manipulation and import/export processes.
* Experience developing for mobile web browsers using the latest technologies including responsive web design and associated frameworks is preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years developing on the SFCC platform (formerly Demandware)
* Experience writing Demandware ISML, Pipelines, Controllers, SFRA
* Experience writing technical and functional specifications
* Merchandising mastery of the SFCC Business Manager, Mastery of gitflow and branching
* Commerce Cloud Digital Developer Certification is a Plus.
* Familiarity with scrum and working in an agile project environment.
* Ability to work on multiple projects, reprioritize as needed and consistently deliver on time.
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate and thrive in a cross-functional development environment as well as stay on task when working alone.
* Understanding of complex ecommerce environments, architectures and integrations.
* Strong working knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and development.
* A solid understanding of usability, search engine optimization (SEO) and information architecture.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Data-driven and adept at report writing and presenting findings
* Experience working with online marketing and retail businesses as well as strong critical thinking skills
* Experience with eCommerce analytics including Google Analytics and other data and reporting tools/databases
* Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
* Tier 1 ERP experience a plus (Oracle EBS or similar)
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite of products
* This position qualifies for remote work anywhere in the United States.
* Remote Work or Boca Raton, FL
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same location or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EEO/Vet Disabled