Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Sourcing Specialist is a global position supporting Guardian Industries and will be a leader of our MBM Culture. This individual will champion and develop a strategic sourcing capability that leads to a competitive advantage in the supply of Production Materials. As part of the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Direct Materials team, this individual will be responsible for prioritizing projects/activities and working in a transformative way including process advancements like, SCRUM, Agile, Sprints, Lean etc. This role will be a transition and development role for future leaders within the SS&P capability.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Successfully leverage data management, automation and process improvement skills to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of category management
* Sourcing Process support including Supply/Demand profiling, RFX development, Benchmarking, and Category KPI Development
* Market Intelligence including price change mechanism development and commodity tracking
* Facilitate migration and transformation of the SS&P knowledge networks
* Connect to the Company's Vision and understand how SS&P and Sourcing/Category Management creates competitive advantage/superior value
* Benchmark within Guardian Industries, within the automotive industry, across Koch Industries and across other external industries
* Continuously develop and improve tools, templates, models, experiments, PowerPoint slides, spreadsheets, and DMF-VS to better articulate key insights
* Work with and through cross-functional teams (local manufacturing, operations teams, business analytics, IT, etc.) to develop tools that create long-term value
* Develop, update, and share meaningful metrics/KPIs
* Hold self and others accountable to contribute to overall project plan deliverables in a timely and proactive manner
* Develop reports/dashboards/scorecards to provide visibility into key business processes and help drive accountability and adherence
* Work with and analyzing large data sets
* Apply a customer focus mentality to anticipate internal customer needs
* Embrace and utilize new technology to advance work methods and/or work products
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* Bachelor's degree in supply chain, mathematics, business analytics, engineering, finance or related business field
* At least one year of supply chain/procurement/data analytics experience
* Experience with large scale data analysis
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
* Experience using Microsoft Excel to create, modify, and manage spreadsheets utilizing formulas, v-lookups and pivot tables
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* Master's Degree
* Technical knowledge/exposure of advanced analytics or data visualization tools (Qlik Sense, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Python, Redshift, etc.)
* Experience leading and/or managing projects
* Experience with ERP systems and other platforms such as SAP, INFOR, AssetSuite, Ariba, etc.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf