Posted in Other 28 days ago.
Type: Full Time
In this role, you will develop and improve manufacturing processes and best practices, and be accountable for achieving cost, schedule and productivity metrics by directing the work of the department. The position's primary responsibility is ensuring safety, culture and operational effectiveness using lean manufacturing tactics with a focus on production efficiency. It is an expectation of the Production Supervisor to develop and mentor all employees under their supervision.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Truly take personal ownership of safety
* Lead, track and improve performance on key department goals and objectives
* Develop crew members for improving individual and organization performance
* Lead performance management and corrective action processes for assigned crew
* Continuously improve plant performance through process improvements and lean manufacturing techniques, where it adds value
* Collaborate with other departments (e.g. Sales, Scheduling, Warehouse, Shipping, etc.), to optimize production requirements
* Work with upstream and downstream processes (and people), to exceed customer expectations
* Have a mechanical/technical aptitude, be process minded and a leader of people
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* 2-3 Years of leadership experience in a fast pace, 24/7/365 operations environment
* Willingness and ability to work a rotating shift schedule
* Proficiency using MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Ability to take ownership of messages and decisions made by others
* Ability to implement and champion change
* Ability to leverage talent to maximize productivity
* Demonstrated success in leading positive employee relations
* Success in measuring and improving processes
* Ability to work as a team with other departments
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* 4 year Bachelor's Degree
* Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf