Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
NURSING ASSISTANT - FLOAT POOL
Requisition #: 277164
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Nursing Support/Patient Care
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Part Time (30 - 39)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: Sept. 24, 2020
As a Nursing Assistant/Patient Safety Attendant you will provide close observation to keep patients safe. You will provide all ADLS and clinical care in accordance with your CNA certification.
* Current Maryland CAN certification
* CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
* High School diploma or GED required
* Previous CNA experience preferred but will consider newly certified CNAs
Benefits for you and your family:
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Life and Disability Insurance
* Employee tuition reimbursement
* Dependent tuition reimbursement
* On campus gym
EOE/AA, M/F/D/V Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty and staff. All applicants who share this goal are encouraged to apply.