Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our R&D team in Dayton, Ohio.
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the resurgence of an iconic global company. We combine the strength of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are focused on the future and looking for professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us take next steps in our transformation. We re building a culture which values creativity in all its forms, having a global perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the trust we ve earned over decades of building strong relationships. Kodak has a rich heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways, reinventing itself. Kodak is truly a place where you can make a difference.
In this position, you will be designing and developing software for our System Controller and Image Quality System supporting high speed digital printers. You will be working in cross-functional teams on multiple projects supporting existing and future products.
* Designing, maintaining and implementing Windows services used in our products
* Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing issues and developing resolutions
* Working with cross-functional teams on future product designs
* 3-5 years of professional software development in C/C++
* Strong background in multi-threaded software design, TCP/IP and socket communication
* Knowledge in Microsoft Visual Studio environment and toolsets
* Knowledge of MATLAB language preferred
* BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected classes. Read ourEOEPolicyStatement..