Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
IDL Print, located in East Butler, PA, has an immediate opportunity for a Part-Time Assembly Line Picker in our Packaging Department. The Assembly Line Picker will be responsible for performing a variety of duties in a light-industrial warehouse atmosphere to help achieve one common goal.
If you are interested in exploring this part-time role in greater detail, click \\"Apply now\\" for consideration.
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT:
* Steady, even pace of activity.
* Large degree of predictability from one day to the next.
* Job activities are consistent, or even repetitious in nature, and results are repeatable.
* Well-define processes and procedures exist to perform activities.
* People-focused, while being reserved in nature.
* Helpful, \\"service\\" orientation.
* Strong focus on repeatable, very high-quality results.
* Cautious, by the book, decision-making is required.
DO YOU ENJOY COLLABORATING WITH
* A team of people, who are helpful by nature, that will provide support and/or service to others in an environment free from competition.
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH
* Careful adherence to well-defined work where repeatable results are needed.
* Working in a precise setting that requires very strong attention to detail.
* Producing high-quality work, with correct results, time and time again.
* Checking and double-checking; individuals performing the job must be patient and conscientious.
* Following clear expectations from management, or from established professional disciplines and processes.
* Accomplishing your work at a steady, even pace.
* Consistency and familiarity from one day to the next where it is generally feasible to plan large blocks of work ahead of time.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
* 1+ years of previous warehouse experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
* Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
* Possess a mechanical aptitude; ability to use a large variety of hand tools and basic knowledge of power tools.
* Ability to work overtime as necessary.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk, hear and see.
* Regularly lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold & heat, risk of electrical shock, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
WORK SCHEDULE / PAY RATE
* The Assembly Line Picker / Packer Associate opening, located in East Butler, PA, is a part-time role, working an average of 30 hours per week based on production needs, at a starting pay rate of $12.00 per hour.
* The standard schedule typically works two-four days per week Monday - Friday between the hours of 7:00am - 5:30pm or a Half-Shift option working from 12:30pm - 5:30pm.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in exploring this role further, click \\"Apply now\\" and upload your most recent resume. However, if this role doesn't quite meet your expectations, please join our Talent Network so that you can be informed about job opportunities and events that match your interests.
We can't wait to connect with you.
IDL is an experiential retail agency that is part of SGK. SGK is a global leader in the design of high performance marketing ecosystems, the creation of content that scales consumer experiences with brands, and the integration of technologies to enable collaborative digital networks. SGK is a Matthews International company.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.