Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
TELESIS Corporation is sourcing for a Training Specialist in support of the Field Office Fort Hood Training and Fielding Support Contract. Must be knowledgeable of and experienced in the formulation and execution of organizational training programs. Must be experienced to assess training requirements, identify and evaluate training alternatives, develop training materials to include a variety of training approaches: traditional classroom, programmed learning, hands-on, simulation, video, audio, and computer aided training. Must be capable of instructing personnel from prepared course material. The DCGS-A Training team member shall possess verifiable operations or training experience in Military Intelligence as either an officer, noncommissioned officer, Government civilian, or contractor and shall be experienced in the execution of intelligence training/operations relating to their training track of SIGINT. Must be available for temporary duty assignments to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms.
* Security Clearance: TS/SCI
* Assignment Specific: DoD 8570.01 IAT Lvl I & II Certifications, Additional MSCA, MCTS & CompTia Certificates as Required.
* 10 Years Total Experience, 7 Years DCGS-A Experience
* Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources or Business (10 years direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education requirement)
* Schedule: 0730-1630 (M-F)
Telesis maintains a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants in every facet of the company s operations. In compliance with federal and state laws, Telesis hires, trains, and promotes all qualified employees without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, and any other legally protected status