Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
# of Openings
Sabre is seeking a Program Management Analyst to join our team located at NAS Patuxent River, MD. We are committed to developing and empowering a high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do and dedicated to our customers mission. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks, from organizational to strategic, for projects spanning a variety of security levels.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide technical support to the DPM, Functional Leads and IPT Leads for a major DoD Acquisition Program
* Work with systems engineers and IPT leads to assist in capturing plans of action and milestones for working off technical issues
* Work with planners to facilitate plan of action incorporation into the Program Integrated Master Schedule
* Assist the IPT lead in identifying, capturing and tracking Program risks and their associated mitigation plans.
* Use databases and MS Office products to manage, maintain and distribute technical and programmatic data, as directed by Program Manager, IPT and Functional Leads, and Configuration/Data Managers
* Analyze information and make recommendations with supporting rationale
* Utilize government-furnished data to develop products such as briefings and presentations, project reports, illustrations, etc.
* BS/BA in a technical, business, or management field or equivalent experience. A BS/BA can be substituted with 4 additional years of related experience and an AA or AS degree. Or an additional 8 years of related experience.
* 4 years of business/management/development/ integration experience with aircraft, weapons, and/or operations with 2 of those years occurring within the last 5 years. Appropriate educational background may be substituted for experience.
* Knowledge of DoD systems acquisition requirements, documentation development, financial and/or technical requirements.
* Knowledge and capability in planning, management, budgeting, coordinating technical requirements, and contract requirements.
* 2 years current experience preparing project budgets and in analyzing and preparing acquisition documentation
* Experience preparing SOWs for technical and administrative contractor support
* Ability to track action items, develop metrics, develop and track risk mitigation plans, and develop and track Plans of Actions and Milestones
U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have an Active DOD Top Secret Clearance. Candidates will be required to pass a background check for this position.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic multiple security environment
* Experience with NAVAIR Acquisition Programs
* Experience with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
* Experience with NAVAIR Systems Engineering Technical Review process.
* Experience with DoD Risk and Opportunity management process.
* Diverse career experiences
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success join #TeamSabre!
Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor