Posted in Other 30 days ago.
Type: Part Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
PHYSICAL THERAPIST - PRN
ST. MARK\'S HOSPITAL
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Physical Therapist.
As a Physical Therapist at our facility you will find out what it truly means to be a part of a collaborative team where diversity and inclusion thrive. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community! In this role:
* You will be responsible for evaluation, planning, directing and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician.
* You will be responsible for understanding current treatment philosophy and procedures and documenting treatments in a compliant manner.
* You will assist patients in reaching their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
* You will instruct and supervise Students, Physical Therapy Assistants and Physical Therapy Aides in the proper handling and treatment of assigned patients.
* You will participate in operational aspects of the department, including performance improvement activities within the department and CQI activities.
* You will attend staff and other meetings and participate in unit committees, such as education, quality improvement, etc.
* You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends in physical therapy and participate in program development, development of new procedures, service lines, and changes as needed.
For the past 145 years, St. Mark's Hospital has provided a full-spectrum of healthcare services to Salt Lake City and its surrounding communities. As Utah's first hospital, St. Mark's team members uphold a rich tradition of patient-centered, top-quality care. With 317 patient beds and 1,500 employees and volunteers, St. Mark's thrives on treating patients as if they're family. Such compassionate care is achieved by collaboration, kindness and state-of-the-art care.
St. Mark's is part of HCA's network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and St. Mark's are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
QUALIFICATIONS LICENSURE/ CERTIFICATION/ REGISTRATION:
* Must hold a current Utah Physical Therapist license from DOPL
* American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
* Must have the minimum of a Master's degree from a program approved by the APTA (American Physical Therapy Association) as of 2000. A Bachelor's degree is acceptable for hires with graduation dates prior to 2002.
* Acute and Rehabilitation experience of one year is preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.