Posted in Other 28 days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) PACU/RECOVERY ROOM FULL TIME
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our PACU team. JOIN US IN OUR EFFORTS TO BETTER OUR COMMUNITY!
JOHN RANDOLPH MEDICAL CENTER, your local community hospital serving local communities since 1915. At our 147-bed hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatments typically found in larger urban medical centers. A top performing hospital recognized by the Joint Commission, John Randolph Medical Center has also received recognition from the American Association of Respiratory Care and our emergency room is stroke and chest pain accredited. We remain focused on continuously expanding our services and technology, enabling us to provide quality services to our community. As one of the HCA Virginia hospitals, we deliver the best of both worlds--high-quality, technology-assisted expert care in a warm, welcoming and personalized environment.
* 63RD ON FORTUNE'S 100 LIST
* One of the LARGEST HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS in the U.S.
* Ranked by Fortune as a MOST ADMIRED COMPANY for 3 consecutive years
* Named by Ethisphere one of the WORLD'S MOST ETHICAL COMPANIES for 10 consecutive years
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
* Obtains a complete nursing assessment on all patients.
* Responsible for ongoing clinical management of the patient, promotes and participates in patient education and teaching and administers medications, and IV therapy, and performs venipunctures.
* Promotes cost containment while delivering quality patient care within the surgical services department.
* Maintains accurate and legible documentation to ensure accountability for assessments and patient plan of care and accurate patient charging.
* Demonstrates flexibility to perform other functions within Surgical Services and procedural areas to assist in the smooth operation of the departments and maintain competencies as appropriate.
* Two years of recent acute care nursing experience required
* One year previous experience in critical care nursing or experience in a post anesthesia care unit preferred
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Current Virginia State licensure by the State Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse or compact licensure required.
* BLS certification required
WE VALUE YOU AND YOUR FUTURE!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. If you choose to work for HCA either in a part time or full time capacity your benefits will include Paid Time Off, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year and employee stock purchase program. PRN employees are eligible to participate in our matching 401(k) plan and for employee consumer discounts.
INTRIGUED? WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
\\"We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and we VALUE DIVERSITY at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.\\"
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.