Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Radiology Technologist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Memorial Hospital a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Memorial Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
As a PRN employee you'll enjoy:
Flexible scheduling Competitive pay 401(k) with employer match
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Additionally, you will have a great opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital organizations in the world.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Radiology Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a Radiology Technologist to perform radiological diagnostic procedures as outlined by the Radiologist. As an integral member of the multidisciplinary team that makes up Medical Imaging, you will have a significant impact on the improvement of human life.
What you will do in this role:
* You will prepare patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into a specified position, and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
* You will minimize radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation safety.
* You will operate diagnostic equipment, process images and prepare room with the necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
* You will have responsibilities relating to ensuring a positive patient encounter including maintaining accurate patient records, scheduling patients, overseeing patient transportation, ordering supplies and sustaining a healthy work environment.
What qualifications you will need:
* Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology is required.
* RT Certification from ARRT is required.
* Florida: State of Florida Radiology Technologist.
* Minimum of 1 years' experience as Radiology Technologist is highly preferred.
Now celebrating over 50 years of service - Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, a facility of HCA Healthcare - South Atlantic Division, has built a strong tradition of providing quality healthcare to Northeast Florida and surrounding areas. Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is a 400+ bed, acute care hospital offering a full line of services, including 24-hour emergency care at four different locations.
* An accredited Chest Pain Center
* Certified Stroke Center * Dedicated Heart Center
* State of the art Spine Clinic
* Special Beginnings - the Memorial Hospital maternity center
*Fully accredited by the Joint Commission of Accreditation (JCA)
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is known as a leader in innovative healthcare with a reputation maintained through our excellent staff, along with technological advances, growth and expansion to meet the ongoing needs of our community.
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is also a Certified Level II Trauma Center, which means we provide a higher level of care for the most critically injured patients. It also means our standards and performance are regularly reviewed by the Florida Department of Health.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Radiology Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.