Posted in Other 25 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Partnership Marketing Coordinator
Job Location New York - New York, NY
Position Type Full Time
Job Shift Day
Job Category Distribution - Shipping
Role Summary/ Purpose
The Partnership Marketing Coordinator supports the Partnership Marketing team and Distribution account managers in the execution of client facing activities that drive subscription, awareness and tune-in promotion of Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies Now, Hallmark Movies & More and Hallmark Channel Everywhere with distribution partners across the country. Reporting to the Director, Client Services & Partnership Marketing the Coordinator will support the team with day to day management of promotional assets, management of market planners and resources, tracking and campaign reports, requests for promotional deliverables, affiliate website maintenance, client communication and project support, local advertising notices, and other marketing related projects as assigned.
* Maintains department s monthly marketing planner, programming updates and promotional resources with accuracy and timeliness.
* Manages day to day affiliate website maintenance including member requests, traffic and usage reporting, population and presentation of promotional assets and recommendations on overall site strategy.
* Prepares monthly client communication templates for social media, TVE/VOD and programming communications.
* Prepares job requests for promotional projects and manages requests through to approvals and completion with timely follow up and proactive communication.
* Manages post-campaign activities including report generation, recap decks, affidavit collection and media value analysis.
* Assists Director, Client Services with meeting preparation, including but not limited to preparation of sales materials, printing/binding, shipping, audio and visual set-up within conference rooms, etc.
* May assist team with the planning, preparation and execution of client events and trade shows including occasional travel.
* Bachelor s degree
* 1-year related industry, marketing or coordinator work experience
* Experience Microsoft Office software; strong working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Must be highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills preferred to create and manipulate spreadsheets and presentations, link data, embed video, etc.
* Must be flexible and able to work periodic overtime hours including occasional weekends
* Must be willing to travel overnight on occasion to support client events and trade shows
* Undergraduate degree from a four-year college or university, preferred
* 2 years experience working at a cable network, cable provider or entertainment company
* Basic Adobe Suite skills; Photoshop and InDesign knowledge preferred
* Prior experience in dynamic fast paced environment where multi-tasking is essential
* Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, with high-level accuracy and meet deadlines in a fast-paced sales environment
* Excellent, proofreading, editing and organizational skills with a keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy of materials
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with clients and executives
* Enthusiastic and proactive self -starter with defined analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills; positive can-do attitude
* Ability to work independently and as a part of a team, taking ownership and accountability for work
* Must be able to handle confidential information and operate with the highest professional ethics
* Must be comfortable interacting with affiliate clients and talking confidently about our networks
Welcome ! It looks like you have an account with this email. Please enter your password to complete your application.
Sign In Forgot password*
An email has been sent to you with a password to access your account.
Ready for the next step* Add your availability! View More Listings
Crown Media United States, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Click to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and the "EEO is the Law Supplement poster".
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use any one of Crown Media's electronic means of applying for jobs as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email@example.com. Please note: Crown Media will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.