Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Scheduled Hours Per Week:
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
* 2020 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work
* 2019 America s Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes
* 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence
* Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources
CBIZ Network Solutions provides onsite technical support to Edward Jones home and branch office locations in the US and Canada. We are a trusted Edward Jones vendor with a strong focus on customer service. Our team troubleshoots and repairs computers, printers, telephone systems and other technical components. In addition, our team provides onsite technical support to Edward Jones as needed to coordinate projects, manage processes and provide software solutions.
CBIZ Network Solutions has a Field Service Technician position available. Our technicians work from home and we provide them with a company vehicle, tools and parts. Technicians provide technical support to Edward Jones branch offices in the surrounding area, troubleshooting and repairing computers, printers, telephone systems and other peripheral devices. We provide full benefits and a week of training. The position involves the following functions and requires the following qualifications:
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
* Work autonomously to complete all maintenance, project and IMAC calls efficiently and timely. Field Service Technicians are responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and upgrading all electronic voice, data and AV hardware including: network equipment, desktop terminals, monitors, printers, fax machines, telephony equipment and cabling including terminations. Equipment serviced is subject to change as business needs dictate.
* Provide back up coverage for neighboring service areas as required
* Monitor/review ticket queue and assume ownership of all tickets in assigned area when not on a dispatch and following completion of each dispatch
* Coordinate ETA's that reflect the branch's desired time for all maintenance, project and IMAC activities. ETA's offered should be the earliest time techs can safely and reasonably arrive on site
* Perform ticket updates whenever possible, including assignment of ticket to self, entering all dates/times, resolution codes, hardware used, appropriate details, etc
* Responsible for compliance with all Asset Management duties including: timely completion of necessary asset transactions, proper packaging of all equipment being retued, timely shipping of all equipment to be retued and maintenance of a complete and up to date shipping log
* Provide technical support to client in a timely manner with little or no disruption to daily customer operations
* Responsible for completing all required inventory activities related to company vehicles and branch transactions
* Accountable for maintaining, updating and familiarity with all service manuals and documentation and for having all tools and parts either ordered or ready for use on client site
* Provide excellent customer service at all times
* Able to legally drive company vehicle
* Responsible for the scheduling and completion of all van maintenance in accordance with manufacturer specifications
* Must maintain unrestricted inteet access at residence (high speed preferred) and must have the ability to print documentation
* Must maintain residence in assigned territory
* Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
* Associate s degree from accredited college or technical school
* Two or more years IT and/or field service experience
* Able to use all related computer hardware and software
* Able to use job-related tools
* Able to safely use step ladder
* Able to lift and/or move up to 100+ pounds of equipment
CBIZ.Jobs Category: Corporate
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION