Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Dover Food Retail (DFR) is a leading manufacturer of Display Cases, Specialty Products, Refrigeration Systems, Power Systems and Comprehensive Services; and leading our industry by Innovating What's Next in glass doors and intelligent merchandising technologies that keep food safe under brands such as HillPhoenix and Anthony.
DFR is part of the Refrigeration and Food Equipment segment of the Dover Corporation(R) (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues in excess of $7 billion.
DFR is built on creativity and customer-centric innovation delivered by people invigorated by a strong sense of responsibility to help our customers win in their marketplaces. The relationships we build with our customers are as important to our success as the products we manufacture. This collaborative environment delivers FRESH THINKING, reassuring our customers that they choose the best when they choose to work with the people of Dover Food Retail.
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Phoenix, AZ
What we are looking for:
Seasoned electrician able to install and service high voltage above 60 volts electrical power and circuits in supermarkets, convenience stores, and foodservice establishments.
What you will be responsible for in this role:
* Perform duties as a team technician for the purpose installation and service of commercial electrical systems.
* Document and install conduit that are necessary to facilitate refrigeration and building energy management conversions and upgrades, along with refrigeration high voltage electrical systems.
* Work with systems involving control voltage signals and power devices ranging from 2-480 VAC.
* Read, understand and interpret electrical blue prints and ladder logic type diagrams.
* Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems.
* Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems.
* Install safety and distribution components related to electrical circuits.
* Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
* Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them.
* Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged electrical circuits.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What are the basic qualifications?
* High School diploma or GED
* Valid State Driver s License
* 5+ years electrical experience in commercial installation/supermarket refrigeration products and whole store remodels
* Electrician electrical license
To be a great fit for the role:
* Willingness and ability to travel 25% - 75% of the time.
* Ability to use all electrical hand and power tools. Uses standard hand tools, power tools, as well as specific instruments and specialty tools such as: voltmeter, multi-meter, and amprobe.
* Basic computer skills; ability to use laptop and smart phone
* Strong work ethic, self-motivated and a professional attitude
* Ability to perform the job in a safe manner
* Understands Refrigeration/ HVAC control wiring and electrical
* Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
* Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
* Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
* Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
* Adhere to Hillphoenix safety program, policies, and procedures
* Must completely fill out and submit all job required work orders, forms, and documents
How We Define Our Values and Why You Should Join Our Team:
The backbone behind our collection of outstanding businesses is a team of dedicated employees who protect and enhance our valued reputation for quality and delivering what we promise. It s our values that define Dover to all of our key audiences: our shareholders, customers, prospective employees and especially to ourselves.
These values must be expressed in our work and embody our actions, as they form the basis by which we do our jobs, make decisions and measure our performance. It s our unwavering commitment to maintaining our values that defines who we are as a Company.
* Collaborative Entrepreneurial Spirit
* Winning Through Customers
* Respects and Values People
* Expectations for Results
* High Ethical Standards, Openness, and Trust
What s in it for you?
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Flexible Spending
* Paid Holidays
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Dover Food Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law..