Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
About the Department
At Novo Nordisk, we want to make a difference. For more than 95 years, we have led the way in diabetes care. Being part of Novo Nordisk allows our employees to embark on life-changing careers, and the opportunity to help improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world. Help us bring quality to life. Our filling and finishing facility (DFP) is a 457,000 square foot aseptic \\"fill and finish\\" manufacturing facility located in Clayton, NC and employs more than 850 people. The facility is part of a global network of manufacturing sites responsible for several key steps in the diabetes treatment manufacturing process, including sterile formulation, filling, inspection, device assembly and packaging. Producing medicines is a special responsibility. Our employees are passionate about what they do, knowing that their work makes a difference to millions of people who rely on our products every day. Are you ready to make a difference?
Provide consistent, quality customer service & HR support to Novo Nordisk employees, candidates & retirees. Provide support for all HR transactions, policies & processes to all employees through multichannel means (i.e., phone, online, email, chat, etc.). Identify solutions to resolve employee inquiries & effectively communicate information & processes to employees, so that they understand both issue & resolution. Partner with third ¬party vendors, HR Business Partners & Center of Excellence to own & process services, interpret policies & resolve inquiries. Maintain a strong focus on identifying & executing on opportunities for improvement within the department, as well as identifying root cause of escalations & partnering with necessary stakeholders for resolution.
* Ensure 100% coverage during normal business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm) & thoroughly document all inquiries in case management application. Achieve operational metrics in support of call center service level agreements & industry best practices
* Compile & analyze metrics related to frequently asked questions, surveys (VOC), call volume, response time, etc. to draw meaningful conclusions & proactively identify & execute on areas of opportunity to simplify, add value, increase efficiency, reduce volume, improve customer service, etc. Ability to present metrics & communicate findings
* Maintain a current understanding & awareness of HR knowledge & processes to effectively support employee questions with minimal escalations to ensure a positive experience. Interpret & apply processes & policies effectively. Continuously learn & develop knowledge to resolve issues & provide accurate answers
* Partner with internal stakeholders and/or external vendors on escalated employee inquiries when specific, in-depth functional knowledge or an exception is required. Proactively identify & execute on areas for improvement within the department
* Provide excellent customer service by researching & resolving employee inquiries/complaints in a timely, professional & consistent manner. Proactively inform employee of case status & manage communication & interaction with employee as issue is resolved
* Own & execute assigned services. Cross-train backups for assigned services & ensure all working instructions are documented & kept up to date
* Identify gaps in AskHR Portal content & agent reference materials. May work with key stakeholders to create or update content, as needed
* Attend employee-¬facing events as needed
* Proactively partner with key stakeholders & SMEs to ensure AskHR is trained & ready to support employees
* Work on special assignments as necessary, such as department projects, reporting, presentations & other tasks as assigned by management
* Other accountabilities, as assigned
BA/BS degree in related field, or equivalent combination experience and/or certification in specialized HR function.
* Minimum three (3) years of relevant experience in HR
* Customer service experience in HR role receiving inbound service calls; pharmaceutical industry experience a plus
* Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, required. Demonstrated skills in PC applications
* Advanced knowledge of HR practices & processes, as well as a deep understanding of one or more HR functions (including benefits, payroll, compensation, talent acquisition, talent management, etc.)
* Excellent verbal communication, including proper grammar, tone & a clear speaking voice to ensure solid communication with customer via all contact channels
* Excellent written communication skills, including proper grammar & correct sentence structure to document cases & communicate with customers via all contact channels
* A high degree of professionalism in working with customers, peers & managers
Demonstrated excellent organizational, planning & attention to detail skills.
Physical & Other Requirements
* Occasionally moves equipment and/or supplies weighing up to 33 pounds within the facility using various body positions
* Constantly operates a computer & other office equipment using hands
* Up to 10% overnight travel
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.