Posted in Other 29 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Vice President of Human Resources today with St. Petersburg General Hospital.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At St. Petersburg General Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As Vice President of Human Resources you will provide strategic human resources and talent guidance and recommendations to the executive team at an HCA facility. You will create the desired workplace culture which includes an engaged and productive workforce through HCA's policies, programs, and practices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* Lead the facility HR team to deliver strategic and operational HR support within the facility
* Partner with the executive leadership team to analyze and prioritize the critical business challenges faced by the organization.
* Deploy appropriate HR interventions in collaboration with appropriate Centers of Excellence
* Work collaboratively with other Region HR leaders, HR Centers of Excellence and HR Service Centers to provide feedback and improve the enterprise-wide programs and services for the employee and leader population
* Deploy talent and development programs
* You will lead local Employee & Community engagement efforts
* Partner to support business performance, quality and patient care initiatives
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL NEED:
* Bachelor's degree is required
* Master's Degree preferred
* 5+ years of experience in relevant work experience in a facility size 700 is required
* 7+ years of experience in relevant work experience in a facility size 700-1400 is required
* 10+ years of experience in relevant work experience in a facility size 1400 is required
* PHR or SPHR preferred
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and Give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are Critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to Achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Vice President of Human Resources opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.