We’re looking for a Per Diem Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team in Hiawatha, IA.
You’ll report directly to the Executive Director or Administrator and function under the direction, instruction and supervision of the Registered Nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor.
- You’ll perform assigned personal care activities and services to patient
- You’ll promote the patient’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- You’ll provide basic emotional and psychological support to the patient and other members of the household
- You’ll report changes in the patient’s mental or physical condition or home situation to the Registered Nurse and members of the interdisciplinary team
- You’ll provide accurate documentation with visit itineraries
- Compassionate, kind and empathetic to your patients and their families
- Proof of certification in accordance with state law where hospice service is provided
- Maintain good standing with state-specific Certified Nursing Assistant Board
- Six months direct patient care experience in an institutional setting; one year preferred