Posted in Other 30 days ago.
Type: Full Time
How have you impacted someone's life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Helper functions will be pandemic specific which includes screening team members and visitors with temperature checks and weekly testing. Must be able to work 5:30am 2:00pm alternating weekends.
A day in the life of a Helper at Hackensack Meridian Health at The Willows can be described as follows:
* Screening all team members at the front door with temperature checks and screening questions
* Responsibilities could possibly also include supervising the self-swabbing tests that all staff need to do weekly
* Must be comfortable with using facetime and zoom calls
* Monitor outdoor visitation
* Additional duties as assigned if needed
* High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.