AutoNation Chevrolet Cadillac Corpus Christi
The Service Detail Technician is responsible for cleaning the interior and exterior surfaces on sales and service vehicles as well as new and used inventory in a safe and efficient manner.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Operate automated car wash to remove surface dirt on vehicles
- Vacuum all interior surfaces, spot-clean textile stains, and clean solid surfaces
- Clean exterior surfaces using cleaners, mechanical buffers and polishing compounds
- Maintain inventory of cleaners, compounds and tools to properly and efficiently complete assigned work
- Perform minor body repair of scratches and blemishes using buffers and/or wet sanders
- Attend periodic production meetings as needed or directed by managers
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.