Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
About the Department
At Novo Nordisk, we want to make a difference. For more than 95 years, we have led the way in diabetes care. Being part of Novo Nordisk allows our employees to embark on life-changing careers, and the opportunity to help improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world. Help us bring quality to life. Our filling and finishing facility (DFP) is a 457,000 square foot aseptic 'fill and finish' manufacturing facility located in Clayton, NC and employs more than 850 people. The facility is part of a global network of manufacturing sites responsible for several key steps in the diabetes treatment manufacturing process, including sterile formulation, filling, inspection, device assembly and packaging. Producing medicines is a special responsibility. Our employees are passionate about what they do, knowing that their work makes a difference to millions of people who rely on our products every day. Are you ready to make a difference?
Improve Systems and Equipment Reliability on assigned process, reduce system/equipment downtime on assigned process, and support operation of assigned process.
- Work in a safe and environmentally responsible way
- Actively improve performance and reliability of process equipment
- Restore function to equipment in an effective and technically correct manner
- Actively participate in and support Event Response
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance on assigned process
- Operate, monitor, control equipment, systems and processes assigned
- Support and implementation of system/equipment reliability improvement projects
- Support and assist in all aspects of process operations
- Record and review production data in BPR's and associated forms
- Other accountabilities as assigned
- Associates Degree in relevant field or equivalent military training or industrial training which includes a thorough understanding of mechanical, electrical and control systems
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledgeable in the following systems: Compressed Air, Electromechanical controls, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and robotics
- In addition, ability and experience with automated records systems such as SAP, schematics, wiring diagrams and other technical documents
- Computer literacy
Physical and Other Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. with assistance
- Ability to work in confined spaces and near operating equipment
- Ability to attain clean room gowning certification and work with hazardous materials including sanitants
- Ability to work hours necessary to support production
- Ability to stand on feet up to 12 hours or longer, day or night
- Corrected vision to 20/30
- Ability to work in loud noise environments with hearing protection
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications..