Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
First Pacific Corporation is seeking a Practice Advisor to join our team!
As the Practice Advisor you are responsible for providing overall support and retention of First Pacific clientele. You will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of their assigned clients to their fullest while at the same time promoting and ensuring excellent client service.
What your impact will be:
• Some travel to assigned clients may be required
• Provide Dental Consultation to the dental practice and office staff
• Ability to assist dentist on how to grow their practice and increase production
• Must have knowledge of dental software programs (Open Dental, Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Aspire)
• Must have some knowledge of computer programs and operations (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Must have effective communication skills to make presentations to clients and prospective clients
• Ability to handle professional clients in a positive manner
• Ability to train dentists and staff on Practice Management Software
• Must have strong time management skills
• Must be flexible and adaptable to a changing work schedule
• Must maintain a cohesive team working environment
What we are looking for:
• College Degree and or related dental office management experience preferred.
What we offer:
• Opportunities to learn and grow
• A casual and remote work environment or your option to work in an awesome office dependent on your location
• 3 weeks’ vacation and 5 personal days
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
• Competitive salary, employee stock ownership options, and RRSP/401K
• Community Involvement and Social Responsibility
Founded in 1961, First Pacific Corporation (FPC) is a recognized leader in the Dental Services Industry, providing financial and practice management solutions to dental practices for over 50 years. Our dental industry experience and expertise in patient billing, insurance claims management, and dental practice Consulting, enables our dental clients to focus on providing high quality services to their patients and growing their practice.