Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
This position is primarily responsible for the movement of raw and finished materials through the various phases of production
* Observance of all safety rules and policies maintained by the company;
* Maintenance of raw material inventory (frame parts, I - beam, etc.), including unloading of delivery vehicles;
* Coordination of necessary paperwork at the time of material receipt;
* Movement of raw material through the production area;
* Movement of chassis through production area;
* Movement of completed chassis from production area to chassis holding area and/or coating area;
* Movement of completed chassis to chassis drying area and/or chassis holding area;
* Maintenance of the exterior yard including plowing, grading, etc.;
* Rotation of position into production team structure as necessary;
* Assistance in repair work as necessary;
* Must be able to work as a part of a team to achieve the company s overall goals
* Must demonstrate clear verbal and written communication skills (English)
* Must be able to read and process written communication including, but not
* limited to, work orders, delivery receipts, frame prints, and measurements
* Must be able to meet production goals and time deadlines for company projects
* Must be able to work with minimum supervision
* Must be able to operate a Lift Truck or Tractor as necessary
* Must be able to operate appropriate equipment including radios, stabilization devices, tape measures, etc.
* Must be able to physically lift and maneuver weights in excess of fifty pounds
* Must be highly organized
* Must possess successful problem solving skills
* Must be able to exhibit tact and diplomacy and maintain professional relationships
* with supervisors, fellow employees, customers, etc.
* Must be able to work under physically and mentally stressful situations
* Must be able to deal with climate extremes (temperature, precipitation, etc.)
* Must be able to prioritize and easily adapt to changes through the day
This role does not have any supervisory responsibility upon hiring.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling. The employee may have to lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position requires Personal Protective Equipment. Protective Equipment supplied by the company includes: Coating suit, Coating Boots, Spray Socks, Respirator, Work Gloves, Safety Glasses and Ear Plugs. Employees may be required to provide additional Protective Equipment (Safety Shoes, etc.).
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time 2nd shift position, and the expected work hours are 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Preferred Education and Experience
Lift Truck Operators License preferred (training available).
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be able to pass EVerify.
LCI provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected category.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PAY GROUP : AAP/EEO STATEMENT
LCI provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected category.