Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
The Temporary Property Management Coordinator is responsible for assisting with managing the Property Management database (YARDI). This position handles tenant and vendor correspondence, updates tenant and vendor contact information and the property management calendar, reserves conference rooms, and assists with projects related to the (YARDI) database. The role works with Property Managers/Director on investigating, negotiating, and resolving basic disputes with tenants and vendors and updating landlord information on state, municipal, and county assessor s office website. This position provides support to the Property Management team, assisting with and coordinating team projects and meetings.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
* Assists with managing the Property Management database (Yardi) by scanning and uploading tenant leases into the system, updating tenant contact information, and sending out tenant correspondence on behalf of CFT. Helps maintain the accuracy of the database, including tracking critical dates and lease information. Organizes, researches, and gathers required data as necessary.
* Works with Property Manager on investigating, negotiating, and resolving basic disputes with tenants and vendors. Assists in handling operational issues such as tenant transition, processing of agreements for signature, collection of rent, and reporting.
* Obtains multiple bids and drafting vendor agreements.
* Works closely with property managers under the supervision of the Region Property Manager to develop an understanding of operational business needs.
* Provides administrative support to the Property Management team. Coordinates team meetings and performs other administrative support, such as handling phones, cold calls, and department mail and maintaining the filing system. Creates cover letters and sends out FedEx packages, certified USPS mail, and emails.
* Works on Property Management calendar and sends out reminders on critical dates. .
* Supports Property Management team in completing projects requested by other departments and assists with special projects on an as needed basis.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience required
* Minimum one to two years of previous work experience
* Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.