Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Join our team! As a member of the First American family of companies, First American Home Warranty offers a wide range of home warranty products and services to home sellers, buyers and agents. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.homewarranty.firstam.com
* Monitor call center queues to ensure adherence of schedule
* Assist managers and supervisors in recruiting overtime hours
* Ensure work flow and work time is being used appropriately
* Assist managers and supervisors with reports as needed
* Assist managers and supervisors with customer escalation calls as they arise from sales reps, sales managers and divisional sales managers.
* Provide coaching, mentoring and training when needed
* Take calls from the inbound queue whenever necessary
* Provide input to supervisors to help complete performance evaluations
* Escalate issues to appropriate departments (Field Services, Purchasing, Accounting, etc.).
* Purchase equipment as needed including: HVAC, water heaters and appliances.
* Review junior members of team s decision making for accuracy and coach accordingly.
* Participates in company projects (i.e. Falcon).
* Coordinate with various department supervisor and managers to calibrate, brainstorm, or resolve inconsistencies between departments.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* A minimum of 6+ years of Claims Resolution experience in a call center environment.
* Previous experience in a senior representative role
* In depth understanding of Home warranty polices and technical expertise with appliances
* Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
* Understanding of Sales / real estate transactions
* Excellent verbal, written communication skills
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Good organizational skills with the ability to multi task , prioritize and follow up
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Negotiation, mediation skills
* Bachelors degree preferred (Major in Business Manager or related field)
* Previous Sales Experience
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..