Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Cantor Fitzgerald: Corporate Treasury Analyst
Cantor Fitzgerald is a diversified company primarily specializing in financial and real estate services for institutional customers operating in the global financial and commercial real estate markets. Over the past 70 years, we have successfully built a well-capitalized business across multiple business lines, with numerous market-leading financial services products and a large and growing commercial real estate business. We have been at the forefront of financial and technological innovation in our industries, developing new markets and providing superior service to thousands of customers globally.
The Corporate Treasury function at Cantor Fitzgerald is responsible for funding, liquidity management, capital management, cash management and banking & rating agency relationships across Cantor s businesses globally, including BGC Partners and Newmark Knight Frank. We are seeking an analyst to join our Corporate Treasury team in New York City. In this role, the individual will be primarily responsible for supporting various aspects of ongoing execution, with a focus on analytics and reporting. The role offers significant opportunity to engage with senior members of various business groups and enterprise functions across the firm.
In this role, the individual s responsibilities may include one or more of the following:
* Monitor and manage firm s daily cash positions; responsible for collateral & cash management, including coordination of cash movements
* Manage cash flow forecasts for multiple business units; develop understanding of cash flow trends
* Participate in daily funding calls with securities lending and repo desks, as necessary
* Support analytics and reporting related to the firm s capital, funding, and liquidity risks, including liquidity stress testing and funds transfer pricing
* Assist in the continued development of functional policies, procedures, operational controls, data management and information technology initiatives
* Bank account management including opening, closing and cost analysis
* Help prepare presentations for rating agency/creditor due diligence reviews and internal management meetings; liaise with relevant internal teams to ensure consistent information
* Evaluate new banking products and services enhancing current processes and procedures
* Support ad hoc projects and other requests from various internal and external stakeholders
What we expect in a candidate:
* Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management is required
* 1-2 years of Treasury, Financial Planning & Analysis, or Risk Management experience within banking, capital markets and / or financial services firms
* Highly analytical, with excellent ability to work with Excel, PowerPoint and other applications
* Strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Commitment to high quality and ability to adhere to tight deadlines
* Critical thinking, attention to detail, communication skills, business writing, creative problem-solving and project management skills are important for this position
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law