Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
LOCATION: MARION, MA
JOB ID: #59547
12 MONTH CONTRACT
1ST SHIFT 6AM - 3:30PM
2ND SHIFT 3:30PM -12 MIDNIGHT
**MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK OT DURING THE WEEK AND WEEKEND IF NECESSARY
* Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
* Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
* Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
* Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
* Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
* Exclude technicians working in production or quality assurance.
* Candidates must be flexible to work OT during the week and weekend if necessary.
* Candidates must have experience computer using Microsoft office products (Outlook and Word) and ability to use other computer based programs.
NOTE: AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE IS PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED TO START.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.