Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
What is a Retail Enterprise Solution Engineer? Also known as a " Sales Engineer" or "Solutions Consultant," the Solution Engineer is responsible for owning the How, or technical solution of the Customer 360 for a set of customers/prospects. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have: strong business acumen, executive discovery & presentation skills, comfort with going from high level to deep into technology, and an ability to explain & demonstrate technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
The range of solutions and products that the Retail Enterprise solution engineer will cover include the breadth of Salesforce solutions for traditional retailers, QSR/restaurants and grocery customers.
* Discover the customer's business needs, and position the best Salesforce solution to achieve those business objectives
* Build and present customized solutions and demonstrations of Salesforce products to executive audiences showing How Salesforce will accelerate their business strategies and path to value.
* Convey deep understanding of the customer's architecture as it pertains to Salesforce's solutions
* Orchestrate and project manage cross-functional solutions experts to an opportunity strategy
* Develop and deliver the story of the customer experience aided by Salesforce technologies
* Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
* Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
* 5+ years of strong pre-sales/business development experience from a software vendor, Systems Integrator or other consulting organization
* Strong experience as part of a team, sharing information and supporting team members when needed
* Experience in the why, what and how of innovation and transformation
* Functional project management experience with a strong track record of driving simultaneous projects and multiple initiatives from concept to completion
* Superior customer service attitude with a passion for delivering the best customer experience possible
* Knowledge of or experience with related applications, marketing technology systems, relational database and web technology
* Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
* Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a CRM company or similar technology
* Prior experience in Retail, Restaurant or Grocery from a marketing or technology perspective is desired
* Prior experience with Salesforce in the Retail industry is desired
* Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
* Salesforce Certifications
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.