Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse/licensed Nurse, this position will assist with routine and repetitive patient care activities on a nursing unit. This position also performs specific clerical, organizational and patient-focused activities. The patient-focused tasks will be supportive in nature.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic patient care skills required
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions
- Ability to interact professionally with patients, families, physicians, and fellow Associates
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Patient care experience in an acute care hospital highly preferred
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification is required
- Current BLS (American Heart Association) is required
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.