Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of designated anatomical areas in accordance with established practices and procedures. Obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and addresses patient concerns. Performs routine body, head, spine, extremity, vascular CT on a variety of CT scanners. Maintains ability to start IV injections, administer oral and IV contrast material.
- Graduate from an accredited Radiology Program
- Basic working knowledge of single slice and multi slice CT scanners
- Current Medical Radiologic Technologist license through the Texas Medical Board
- Current registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)
- CT Certification through ARRT or NMTCB
- Basic Life Support Certified, BLS (American Heart Association
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.