Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
CONTRACTS & PRICING MANAGER needed for a CONTRACT opportunity with Yoh's client located in Wilmington, DE.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Develop and negotiate investigator budgets based on Fair Market Value. Leverage historical data, negotiation techniques, and address SoC with sites to realize cost savings.
* Negotiate agreement language with investigator study sites to reach a shared understanding of deliverables, a timely study start-up and financial obligations.
* Be responsible for producing clinical investigator budget appropriate Payment Schedules based on the Protocol and AZ policy and guidelines to provide to Clinical Delivery Team.
* Formulate and identify the proper agreement template to initiate negotiations.
* Act as point of contact and interface with Legal if necessary to ensure integrity of contracts.
* Drive site start-up time by striving to execute CSA within KPI.
* Ensure final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiations.
* Support internal and external audits and litigation activities.
* Negotiate appropriate terms and conditions of Informed Consent Forms, Investigator Sponsored Agreements and other Clinical Agreements and associated documents.
* Approve Clinical Study Agreements with final signature, according to Delegation of Authority.
* Negotiate a variety of common contractual issues related to standard template agreements.
* Bachelor's degree in related discipline, preferably in life science, or equivalent qualification.
* Post-graduate training in contracts administration or work experience as a paralegal in pharmaceutical or health care industry.
* Experienced user of FMV tool, specifically MEDIDATA Grant Manager tool.
* Knowledge of international guidelines ICH/GCP, basic knowledge of GMP/GDP.
* Basic understanding of the drug development process.
* Good understanding of Clinical Study Management including monitoring, study drug handling and data management.
* Ability to travel nationally as required.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
* This is a unique opportunity to support our client; one of the world's largest biomedical manufacturing companies and a provider of biotech product solutions. Medical benefits and 401K are available.
GET HIRED, APPLY NOW! SEND WORD RESUMES TO LISA.HUGHES@YOH.COM
RECRUITER: Lisa Hughes
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.