Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Facilities Maintenance Technician
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for assisting in the operation and maintenance of tenant owned systems, equipment, and furnishings. Perform general building maintenance and lab equipment maintenance tasks to help preserve the function and aesthetics of the tenant
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. Management also reserves the right to change or modify this position description from time to time to meet the needs of the site and/or building(s)
General Maintenance Tasks
* Responsible for performing general building maintenance tasks. Including non-trade repair/fixes in carpentry; lighting, electrical; HVAC; plumbing, etc.
* Technicians to perform other general maintenance as assigned. AdHoc facilities support to GMP Facility
* All corrective work to be performed within service level agreement.
* Maintenance tech to utilize computerized maintenance management system to manage corrective work orders, planned maintenance (PM), and asset management.
* Onsite Monday through Friday, 40 hours within 7:00am through 5:00pm window(except holidays). Schedules may vary upon demand. Technicians should have the ability to be flexible with time.
Building Engineering Tasks
* Represent Client when working with building ownership on base building systems affecting Client
* Troubleshoot and repair Client owned mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems whether lab or office support related
* Coordinate and escort vendors ensuring minimal impact and downtime
* Perform and document building rounds to ensure equipment and systems are working to specification
* Perform corrective and preventive maintenance work per Client owned work order system. Assist in updating job plans and frequencies to capture Client owned equipment
REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE):
* Possess a high school diploma
* Ability to read schematics, job instructions, and general correspondence
* Prior experience in lab system maintenance, HVAC, general mechanical maintenance.
* Ability to be on a rotational on-call schedule
GENERAL MAINTENANCE WORK BY ITS NATURE REQUIRES PHYSICAL ABILITIES TO INCLUDE LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS REGULARLY. FULL DEXTERITY IS REQUIRED INCLUDING BENDING, KNEELING, TWISTING, FINE MOTOR SKILLS WITH HANDS AND FINGERS, FULL ROTATION OF THE HEAD AND NECK. ABILITY TO SEE, HEAR AND BE ALERT WHILE OPERATING EQUIPMENT. ABILITY TO OPERATE LIFT EQUIPMENT AND PERFORM WORK SAFELY UTILIZING EXTENSION AND STEP LADDERS
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.