Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Driven by Possibility
Gates Corporation is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. At Gates, we are driven to push the boundaries of materials science to engineer products that continually exceed expectations.
We don t rest on our rich heritage of innovation. We leverage it to inspire solutions that will power the next hundred years. We invest continually in R&D and technology, so our products not only outperform industry standards; they exceed our customers demanding expectations. We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow. And we are constantly expanding our product catalog and value-added service offerings to support every facet of our customers operations. In the most extreme environments and those more familiar, Gates is there with the right product, in the right place at the right time. Whether building original equipment or maintaining products in the aftermarket, we enable companies in every industry to be more efficient, productive, and profitable.
We are Gates.
At Gates, we welcome challenges, celebrate hard work, and continually seek new talent to join our global company. Our Denver office is looking for a Mobility Marketing Intern for approximately 20-30 hours a week in Denver for the Summer of 2020. Please review below to see if this might be the right opportunity for you.
Gates is advancing the way the world moves by manufacturing innovative, best-in-class belt drive systems for human and electric powered two-wheelers and power-sports vehicles around the world. The Mobility Marketing Intern position contributes to this global business by assisting with live event planning and marketing content generation to drive lead generation and raise brand awareness. This role reports to the Director of Strategic Marketing for the Gates Global Mobility business unit.
* Work with internal staff and external agencies to ensure Gates is well represented at industry trade events & end-consumer fairs from a branding & product promotion perspective. Activities may include contract set-up & negotiation, material preparation, and logistics.
* Develop and organize digital and print content for new product launch campaigns and story-telling. Activities may include editing existing photography, video, and text assets, creating new assets, and developing point-of-purchase marketing collateral.
* Create promotions for events and tracking potential leads.
* Partner with the marketing team to generate materials for new product launches, including whitepapers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* 1st or 2nd year Masters students pursuing marketing, business, or other related degree preferred
* Interest in mobility-related markets (human, electric, or gas-powered two-wheelers or powersports).
* Currently enrolled in a university
* Experience working in marketing or with project related work
* Heightened attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* Highly organized
* Ability to work autonomously or with minimum supervision
* Photoshop, InDesign, and other marketing software experience preferred
* This position is not a summer internship
* This position is NOT REMOTE
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Gates Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.