Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Project Manager Assistant
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
2801 S. Fair Lane .
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
The Project Manager Assistant is the administrative person for assigned project(s). The Project Manager Assistant ensures that all administrative duties associated with contracted work are carried out in accordance with contractual obligations and in concert with the Company's requirements, including but not limited to, safety, quality, management and financial performance requirements. All aspects of the assigned work must be carried out as efficiently as possible with respect to word processing, general filing, timekeeping, records management, correspondence, project financial records, submission of required documents for billing, invoicing, purchasing and general verification of records to achieve Company performance and customer delivery goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* The Project Manager Assistant will own the labor schedule.
* The Project Manager Assistant will communicate regularly with Project Mangers as administrative support.
* The Project ManagerAssistant will work with other departments as needed to complete all tasks assigned.
* The Project ManagerAssistant will work to open, close and track projects.
* The Project ManagerAssistant will take notes at meetings.
* The Project Manager Assistant must have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
* The Project Manager Assistant must have the ability to organize and prioritize.
* The Project Manager Assistant will perform other duties as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Must be extremely well-organized and able to prioritize.
* Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and help to create, develop and implement process improvement(s).
* Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
* Must possess proven problem solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral direction(s) to project personnel.
* Must have proven mid skill level to interpret project documents, including but not limited to, timesheets, spreadsheets and billing documents.
* Must be able to travel within branch territory and/or regional territory as needed
* Must possess the ability to learn Company and customer project management systems.
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
* Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED equivalency.
* Must have some experience in customer interface, such as liaison between the customer and the Company.
* Must possess a minimum of three (3) years working experience.
* Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a related telecommunications or construction administrative position.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and MS Project).
* Must be able to effectively operate office equipment and computing devices commonly used in the industry.
* Must meet Company minimum driving standards.
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
* Must have demonstrated verifiable ability to identify a project, create a project filing system, develop detailed associated administrative tasks and manage these for project final record keeping and audit.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company's obligations as a contractor to the United States government.